Saturday, July 12, 2008

Brightness on a cold winter day

These four shirts became 6 shirts. The other two have gone home. The other two had to happen because I used the wrong pen to mark pieces and each of the shirts has tiny black smudge marks on it, so I can't sell them...well, not as first quality. It was entirely frustrating to find black smudges on all these cut and marked pieces as I pulled them out of the bucket. Thankfully I had some spare prewashed material, so I could cut the extra two shirts for the order. Anyway, I do love how they turned out, and hopefully I will find them homes.

AND I don't think I've mentioned that I am doing a screen printing workshop at Prints Charming. If you haven't come across these very talented ladies before, please have a look. I LOVE their designs and use of colour. Very inspiring!!!

4 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I really love those shirts......you are very talented.

Gill

Gill - That British Woman said...

Sara let me know when you post those shirts on your Etsy site, as I am going to post a link to it on a Canadian site I am a member of, as they are really pretty cute and original.

Gill

willow and moo said...

Thanks for that Gill! Three of the shirts have already been sold to Crafty Mamas and I am not sure if I am going to list the turquoise one on Etsy. I have a market on Saturday. If it doesn't sell there, then it will go on Etsy.

Unknown said...

Wow. What beautiful shirts! They are truly gorgeous.