Thursday, August 21, 2008

For a Rainbow Princess


Last Friday Will and I went to a birthday party. It was Will's first birthday party where he was invited and not his sister! The birthday girl was my friend's adorable daughter. My friend challenged me as I only had one and a half weeks between getting the invite and the party. Originally I was thinking of making the Ottobre Bird purse, but I saw this rainbow stripe fabric in my stash and decided an Olivia dress would be made. The dress pictured is a second one that I made. The birthday dress has been given and is already loved. The birthday girl opened the present and put the dress on straight away and wore it for her party!



1 comment:

Little Munchkins said...

Gorgeous! What better compliment than for the birthday girl to put that on straightaway.