Sunday, September 14, 2008

Market Produce

I cut into my stash of Farmers Market. I'm pleased I didn't uhm and ahh over it as long as I thought I might. I made this dress and another dress for a friend's daughter. My friend moved up to Queensland over a year ago and for ages I've been meaning to make her daughter a dress. I thought this type of sundress was perfect for those hot days up north!

The dress is from Ottobre's super spring issue, 01/08. It's the "jigsaw dress", pattern #18. I loved sewing this dress as it gave me an opportunity to mix up some fabrics and make something super cute in very little time.

Now to start my next Farmers Market project, a Feliz dress...you'll just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooh Feliz! I cannot wait to get mine in the mail!

Kylie said...

It looks great - perfect for a QLD Summer. Love the colours

Claire said...

Oh Sara, as always just so beautiful!! I have ordered some of the Dahlia fabric & can't wait to use it - it looks so beautiful made up!