Friday, January 16, 2009

For moi

An Ottobre shirt for me. It's from 02/08, design #1. I substituted the sleeves from #3. I love being able to swap sleeves. It's like you can easily make your favourite shirt for whatever season. I've used my fave cotton/elastane knit. Because it's in black, it's hard to see the pin tuck detail on the front. It's a great detail and makes the shirt just a bit more than a plain t-shirt of which I have many.
Otto t-shirt 02/08 #1

Excuse the goofy expression and my hair. My not very long hair was pulled back because it was 40degC!!! Way too hot for me!


5 comments:

Tracy said...

Well done Sara. The Shirt looks great.

The Walters Family said...

Oooh, I like the pintucks, cute shirt! As soon as my overlocker is back I want to try this one too :)

Amanda W said...

Cute shirt - I have always been to nervous at my sewing abilities to make a shirt for myself.

Little Munchkins said...

That looks very nice. Hmm, must see if I have that Otto issue.

Gilly said...

Oh I love this Sara - well done...I so need to sew for me...Well done !