Thursday, March 5, 2009

Autumn is on its way

March is a busy month. I thought I was free at least one weekend this month, but today I was handed an invitation for a party on that 'free' weekend. And it's a combined party, two girls, so two presents must be made. I have a market on March 14 which I should be sewing for, but really I've been in the mood to do more individual 'art' pieces. If I could just get the ideas out of my head onto fabric, I'd be happy.

So for the party this weekend, we have
gift #1


And for the following weekend
emmashirt

I am in an Antonia mood again. I've been meaning to list a custom slot on Etsy, but just haven't gotten around to it. If you are interested email me or convo me via Etsy. It goes like this...you get to raid my stash. Pick the body of the shirt, and I will do the rest.

9 comments:

Peta said...

These are so gorgeous - you are so clever!

Little Munchkins said...

Gorgeous! I always love seeing your Antonia creations.

Kaja said...

I am trying to leave my Antonia-mood since SPRING is approaching here. But, when you show such lovely pictures, I might just fall right back again...

Kelly Casanova said...

I absoloutely love these, where do you get that gorgeous fabric? (or is that a secret!)

willow and moo said...

Some of the fabric is from Crafty Mamas, some is from www.banberryplace.com and some is from a co-op. Most is from CM or Banberry Place.

Natalie said...

Wow, these are both amazing! I love the fabric combinations you have chosen and wish I could mix my fabric choices up like this. These are really beautiful.

mistyeiz said...

i could ENEVR have thought up that combo of fabric!!! absolutely gorgeous!!! :) what design/pattern did u use?

mistyeiz fr CM
http://stitchbystitch.mistyeiz.com

willow and moo said...

Hi Yvy! Great to see you over at my blog! Thanks for the compliment! I've used the Farbenmix Antonia pattern (I think Lisa has it in stock at CM). Sorry I didn't put a link in the post. Once you get to know me, you will know that I am a Farbenmix addict! LOL

mistyeiz said...

farbenmix - i've seen that being tossed abt a fair bit. i'm thinking its the material??? lol still learning, dont mind me. :D anyway, thought i'd link u up as i'm slowly building my blogroll. ;D