Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Please check out the auctions at Possum Pouches

I have a very sweet strawberry set up for auction.  All proceeds go to the Queensland Flood Relief Appeal. 

strawberry set
The set is a size 3/4. 

In addition to Possum Pouches Toni Coward of Make it Perfect is coordinating more auctions of handmade goodness and so are Handmade Kids & Rudy & the Dodo

I'd like to do more.  I had said that I wouldn't be doing any dyeing in January, but these are extenuating circumstances.   Is there anything you'd like to see from me?  Dyed or embroidered or tarted up in glorious Euro ribbons?  Please let me know!

2 comments:

michal said...

ho... this is such a cute set! I can't wait for the summer to arrive here.. this outfit is adorable!

Stärneschyiin said...

wow, so nice!!!!!!!
lg nathalie