Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rainbows, Rainbows, Rainbows!

This month's theme over at Gossamer Dreams is Rainbow Connection.  I couldn't resist joining in the fun.  Here's a peak of what I will have on offer.

Rainbow Connection
1. redondo 5-6, 2. Star Mandala Silk/flannel Blanket - Blue, 3. Mareen 7-8 front, 4. Flower Mandala Silk/flannel Blanket - Pink, 5. Star Mandala Silk/flannel Blanket - Orange, 6. Rainbow Ruffle Lore top 7-8 front, 7. Flower Mandala Silk/flannel Blanket - Yellow, 8. Mareen 5-6 front

Previews of all of the lovely items up for offer will be from 8pm Queensland time tonight.  The shop will open at 8pm Sunday night for purchasing.

6 comments:

Tas said...

Wow. I've been missing Willow and Moo rainbow goodness...

Rainbow Made said...

LOVE all that colour!!
They look amazing Sara :)

Jen said...

Just looking at these makes me happy - guess it's the rainbow thing that does it. I want that skirt - I mean, my daughter wants it, lol! I wish I had your skills in dyeing.

Kelly Casanova said...

I just can't decide which one I love the most!

Tanya said...

Yep, it wouldn't have been right for you to miss 'rainbow connection' month. Hey, I borrowed that 'hidden gifts of introverted child' book and have really been getting heaps out of it. Thanks for blogging about it. Odd as this may sound, I have realised that all our family are introverts- at different spaces on the 'spectrum'!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

I am so bummed. I couldn't ever find where to view these on their website, I set up an account but maybe it didn't take? I don't know but I do hope you did well selling! You work is just amazing! I will watch to see if you make things to sell again!