Sunday, February 19, 2012

A little bit bright

Yes, I know the top is bright.  I love Stenzo's bright floral prints.   This pattern is an old favourite.  I've made it 4 times before and one being my most favourite shirts ever.  Pattern is Ottobre Woman 02/08 #1, pin tuck top.


Otto pintuck top1

I made the above top one size smaller than the other tops.  It's interesting to see me in the first top I made.  I know I still have a long way to go with losing weight (thanks asshole who gave me whooping cough and totally stuffed up my exercise routine), but I can see a difference.  It's nice to see that!

Otto t-shirt 02/08 #1

6 comments:

Cass said...

Great top and you can really notice the difference

Sea Star said...

Its a hard journey losing weight, I am on it too. you are looking great and I bet you are feeling it too. Well done!!
Mel
xx

Tanya said...

Love that pattern. Glad to hear u aren't coughing so much. And, your not the only one who can notice your smaller-ness!

Unknown said...

Looking good! I was thinking of you on Wednesday when lulu wore her rainbow twirl skirt and she got so many compliments.

Karen said...

Good on you Sara - a definite difference - particularly in your face, and your expression in that pic makes you look like Mollie (or her like you!!).

Jetta's Nest said...

Wow Sara, I can totally see a difference...well done! I love the bright colours too, I think it looks great on you!

Sam