Monday, May 6, 2013

Ready for the double wide

At work I received a Snuggie. 
Untitled

It was part of a new product launch.  Sometimes we get promotional sorts of gifts.  Anyway, owning a Snuggie makes me feel like I'm ready to move into a double-wide.  Perfect for chain smoking on the lounge while watching tv. 

A West Elm catalogue in my mailbox at home today.  Now that's more my style.
Untitled


I bought these sweet pillows from there a few weeks ago.  I keep telling Moo to stay off of them.  Somehow she thinks the silk cushions are just for her.
Untitled


I haven't been blogging much because it would be terribly boring.  You know, stuff like I woke up at 5am to go walking or I went to boxing class.  I've been working on my self improvement project.  So far I've lost about this much weight
Untitled


When my sister FINALLY came to visit us, I made her a shirt, so I have done a tiny bit of sewing.  Next up is sewing for me because I desperately need tops.
mareena top in magic mushies




3 comments:

Suzie said...

Lovely to see you back! Whoop on the weight loss. Go you!
I can really see the similarity to you sister. She looks so happy with her T shirt.

Glückskind said...

Oh, I just see you are back! I missed your colourful sewing goodies so much!
I'm very curious to see you in you new, smaller shirts!
From the other side of the ocean,
Juliane

Anne said...

Beautiful pillows with my boys they wouldn't stay pretty for long ;)